Ready to Enroll?
New to Dancing Lights?
Tuition is due by July 5th. If you enroll after July 5th, tuition is due upon registering.
Annual Registration Fee: $25
If you pay the registration fee for this Summer Program, it will also apply towards the following school year. Your next registration fee will be due the next summer program in 2020.
- Discount $15
- Discount $30
- Discount $40
Advance students must register for both Production Choreo & Jazz and Ballet program. Pointe classes are scheduled following the Ballet classes. Both classes are required.
The 6-week program includes:
Peach Festival Dress Rehearsal and Parade
Choreography class for Winter Program
Peach Festival Parade
Dress Rehearsal: Friday, August 16th
Parade: Saturday, August 17th
This annual festival was founded in 1985. It has many activities centered around Main Street with all sorts of activities for children, local artist exhibit, historical exhibits, a peach pie contest, crafts, music, food, games, parade and of course – Peaches! The Peach Festival is a rain-or-shine event! Last year’s attendance was about 27,000 people. Join us as our dancers perform in this festive event.
Please note: Participation for this performance is optional.
- Premi-Ballerina, Pre-Ballet A and Pre-Ballet B: pink, blue, black or white leotard with pink tights. Skirts, tutus, or leg warmers are optional.
- Ballet I, II and Advanced: Black Leotards and Pink (transition/regular) Tights | Black Dance Shorts are acceptable.
Students may wear black skirts, black shorts and black jazz pants during appropriate class time.
- Premi-Ballerinas: Pink Leather Ballet Slippers
- Pre-Ballet A and Pre-Ballet B: Pink Leather Ballet Slippers | Black Plain Leather Tap Shoes (“Mary Jane” style).
- Ballet I, II and Advanced: Pink Leather Split Sole Ballet Shoes. | Black Tap Shoes (“Bootie” style).
- Advanced: Pink Leather Split Sole Ballet Shoes. | Black & Tan Tap Shoes (“Bootie” style)
Tap Shoe Requirements:
Only plain leather Tap shoes made from pure Aluminum or Steel may be worn in our dance school. This policy will be strictly enforced for all dancers. Tap shoes made by Leo’s or Capezio Tele Tone is the required brand due to the quality and flexibility to help promote better foot health. If a student currently owns properly fitting black tap shoes that lace-up, they may use it. Once they grow out of their existing shoes, they must purchase the required brand and style listed above. Please make sure not to purchase patent leather. Material must be plain leather.
Please be sure to tighten, and double knot, all ballerinas’ ballet shoes. While bows can be cute, shoes that become loose during class can create a safety hazard. Please cut off excess string, and apply a drop of glue to the knot. Dance shoes and our professional dance floor can get damaged if dance shoes are worn outside.
- Premi-Ballerina, Pre-Ballet A, Pre-Ballet B, Ballet I and Ballet II: Pulled back in a ponytail or bun off shoulders and face.
- Advanced II and III: Monday – Pulled back in a ponytail or bun off shoulders and face | Tuesday – Pulled back in a bun only.
Girls with hair too short to be tied back should have their hair pinned back out of their faces.
- Medical ID’s and newly pierced ears are permitted.
- No other jewelry is allowed due to safety reasons.