Since the beginning of the COVID-19 Pandemic in March 2020, The Dancing Lights Ballet School has worked to provide our students with a safe way to continue their dance education.
We are currently taking the following precautions to continue to keep our dancers safe. Please click the tab above to view our process.
- The dance studios, lobby, and bathrooms are regularly sanitized, with special attention paid to frequently touched surfaces.
- Our lobby remains closed to the public and to parents, except for scheduled parent meetings and observations
- Each dance studio is equipped with an AERUS air filtration system
- A text group will be created with the parents of each dance class to allow for quick communication in the event of a COVID exposure.
Before attending class, please check for the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100 degrees or chills
- Sore Throat, Runny Nose, or Congestion
- Cough or shortness of breath
- Diarrhea, nausea or vomiting, abdominal pain
- Headache, muscle ache, or fatigue
- New loss of taste or smell
Please monitor symptoms at home. If your child displays any of these symptoms, we recommend testing before attending class.
Inspired By Excellence & Innovation
We offer a wide range of high quality dance classes
WHY CHOOSE THE DANCING LIGHTS BALLET SCHOOL?
“The children’s Dancing Lights program is designed to enhance your child’s creativity in a non-competitive environment. With a fairy-tale tone, children are inspired to dance, sing, and act theatrically providing a strong individual focus on a child’s self esteem and coordination.”
– Kristin McArdle | Artistic Director and Instructor
WORLD CLASS SCHOOL
The Dancing Lights Ballet School is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, research and developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference in our world.
News & Events
Creating the Best. Day. Ever.