The tuition chart below is based on a 36 week calendar year. September’s tuition is due upon registration.
The tuition chart is based on a 36 week calendar year. The registration fee & first month’s tuition is due upon registration by August 5th. All scheduled closing days for the year have already been adjusted into the tuition.
Advanced III, VI, VIII Students: Please remember there are 3 mandatory classes (Ballet, Jazz and Lyrical).
There is a non-refundable annual Registration Fee of $25.00 per family. The total will be automatically adjusted during checkout if you register more than one child during the same school year.
Note: If you paid a registration fee during our Summer Program enrollment, it also includes the registration fee for the following school year.
*Advance Payment for 1 Year Tuition: 5% Discount (Payment is to be made by Check ONLY)
*Additional Family Member Registration:
= Regular Tuition
= $10.00 Off Total Balance
+ = $20.00 Off (Max) Total Balance
*There is also an hourly rate discount. The more hours the dancer is enrolled in, the more the savings.
The school year tuition is averaged into 9 monthly payments. Tuition is paid a month in advance. These payments are based on 35 weeks of class instruction, a week of stage rehearsals and a weekend of recital performances.
Note: If you paid the registration fee during the recent Summer Camp enrollment, it also covers the registration fee for the following school year.
- Must ONLY be paid to the school’s Director, Kristin McArdle.
- Make Checks Payable to: The Dancing Lights Ballet School
- NSF Fee: $25.00 any returned checks.
- Mailing Address: The Dancing Lights Ballet School | PO Box 63, Odessa, DE 19730
Payment Due Dates
Additional Fees & Late Payments
- Monthly Payments Due By: 5th of Every Month
- Payments Received After the 5th: $15.00 Late Fee
- Payments Received After the 30th: Additional $10.00 Late Fee
- Returned Checks or Declined Credit Card: $25.00 NSF Fee
- 3% processing fee for Credit Card payments
- Past Due 60+ Days: Dancers will be withheld from all classes
- Upon class enrollment, if payment is not received by the due date, the account will be accessed a late fee as described above.
Note: Please communicate with the Director to discuss any financial hardship that may affect payments being made in a timely manner.
Our Automatic Tuition Payment system is FREE and it’s an easy way to process your monthly tuition payments. Your monthly tuition will be processed automatically and you never need to worry about late fees again!
To facilitate this feature, please complete the consent form below. Once submitted, your charge card associated with your Jack Rabbit account will be automatically deducted on the 5th of each month.
Note: You will be notified regarding Late Fee(s) being applied for any declined payments prior to processing your payment.
Automatic Payment Form
Our Auto-Pay form is currently unavailable.
If you filled out an Auto-Pay form for 2018-2019, we will continue to charge your account through 2019. If you would like to use Auto-Pay for 2019-2020 please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the following: your name, your dancer’s name(s) and a statement that you would like us to automatically charge your credit card on file for your 2019-2020 monthly tuition.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.